WARNING: Photographer 3 development cycle has ended and this version will only receive compatibility fixes.
The new Photographer 4 version is available and will receive new features and free updates during 2021.
This add-on for Blender 2.8x and 2.9x adds new Physical Camera and Physical Light settings for EEVEE, Cycles and LuxCore.
- Exposure using real camera settings (ISO, Aperture, Shutter Speed) or more artist-friendly controls (EV value)
- Physical Light units (Lumen, Candela, Lux) with Color temperature and Presets
- Viewport Auto Exposure
- Lens Tilt and Automatic Tilt for Archviz renders
- Motion Blur control using Shutter Speed or Shutter Angle
- White Balancing with viewport picker
- Resolution per camera with artist-friendly presets
- Autofocus (Single, Continuous or Tracking)
- Focus Plane
- Camera list and Master Camera that can switch between cameras
- Easy-to-use Camera Targets
- Render Queue to render one or all cameras at once, incrementally saving your images as well as storing them in new render slots
Photographer 3 is also included with a varied physical lamp collection in the Lightpack 01:
If you are looking for a collection of interior lamps, check the Lightpack 02 - Interior:
For more information on how to use the add-on, please watch my Youtube channel (keep in mind that the add-on has been updated since and some new features might not be visible in the videos): https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDS3IanhbCIXERthzS7cWG1lnGQwQq5vB
Please follow and report issues on BlenderArtists forum: https://blenderartists.org/t/photographer-camera-exposure-white-balance-and-autofocus/1101721/
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
Thank you very much for buying the add-on!
If you encounter any problem, feel free to contact me by replying to the Gumroad receipt e-mail, or on Blender Artists:
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.